I am an experienced academic in health and social care, and have the unique title of Visiting Chair, History of Leaning Disabilities at the Open University.
This is a sample of what I can offer:
- Evaluation, Research, Report Writing
- Authoring educational materials
- Support and development to Third Sector, helping you translate your ideas into evidence of impact, funding bids and published material
- Specialist learning disability workshops, in particular working inclusively, co-production, oral and life history skills development, learning through story telling
- Expert help to convert your ideas into successful funding applications and publications
Get in touch to find out more.