JWA is a small company specialising in improving the quality of health and social care services through research, evaluation, training and development. My personalised approach helps you to define your needs and find cost effective ways to meet them.
I work with health and social care organizations, universities and third sector / voluntary organizations and have a particular expertise in learning disabilities.
What JWA offers you:
- Developing your workforce through Training Needs Assessment, leadership development, team building and facilitation, nurturing staff through organisational change
- Evaluation, Research, Report Writing
- Authoring educational materials
- Support and development to Third Sector, helping you translate your ideas into evidence of impact, funding bids and published material
Here's an example of my evaluation work.
- Specialist learning disability Workshops, in particular working inclusively, oral and life history skills development, learning through story telling
- Expert help to convert your ideas into successful funding applications and publications
- Building collaborative relationships between universities and health / social care organisations
JWA has unique links within the health, social care and associated third sector with strong personal relationships with key stakeholders. I can draw on a network of independent consultants, from both the private and public sector, with complimentary expertise including:
- Practitioner education
- Organisational Development and Change Management
- Public engagement /user involvement
This enables JWA to field as small or as large a team as needed to provide the most cost effective solution.